Nestled near the base of the vibrant Breckenridge Ski Resort, Valdoro Mountain Lodge combines award-winning architecture incorporating Breckenridge's rich mining history with an elegant Rocky Mountain ambience. The luxurious mountain retreat offers visitors access to the region's year-round array of outdoor adventures including world-class skiing, snowboarding, golfing, fly fishing, snowmobiling, horseback riding and whitewater rafting. Guests also enjoy strolling the quaint Victorian Main Street, home to hundreds of shops, restaurants and galleries. Breckenridge is famous for its spectacular events, including Oktoberfest, the International Snow Sculpture Championships and Ullr Fest, among others.
Studio plus and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites — all with gas fireplaces and most with balconies, each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer (studio units have access to shared laundry facilities) Note: accommodations are not air-conditioned due to cooler mountain temperatures.
- 2 outdoor oversize whirlpool spas, access to heated indoor/outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Full-service spa, exercise facilities
- Seasonal Owners Lounge with full bar service
- Complimentary in-town shuttle
- Seasonal sporting goods rentals
- Accessible Route from Entrance – Registration area, Guest Room, Exercise facilities, Business center, Spa
- Accessible guest room has 32" entry or passage ways
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning for in-room televisions
- Lounge with full bar, billiards, TV, fireplace & comfortable couches
- Arcade game room
- Ski valet services available
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.