Soak in the splendor of rugged mountain terrains and wide-open plains from Valdoro Mountain Lodge, nestled near the base of the vibrant Breckenridge Ski Resort. Combining award-winning architecture incorporating Breckenridge's rich mining history with an elegant Rocky Mountain ambience, this luxurious mountain retreat offers easy access to the region's year-round array of activities. You're in for the time of your life on mountain time with world-class skiing, snowboarding, golf, fly fishing, snowmobiling, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, and strolling the quaint Victorian Main Street, home to hundreds of shops, restaurants and galleries.
Studio plus and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites — all with gas fireplaces and most with balconies, each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer (studio units have access to shared laundry facilities) Note: accommodations are not air-conditioned due to cooler mountain temperatures.
- 2 outdoor oversize whirlpool spas, access to heated indoor/outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Full-service spa, exercise facilities
- Seasonal Owners Lounge with full bar service
- Complimentary in-town shuttle
- Seasonal sporting goods rentals
- Accessible Route from Entrance – Registration area, Guest Room, Exercise facilities, Business center, Spa
- Accessible guest room has 32" entry or passage ways
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning for in-room televisions
- Lounge with full bar, billiards, TV, fireplace & comfortable couches
- Arcade game room
- Ski valet services available
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.