Overview69-699 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, HI 96738
Kings' Land, the newest Hilton Grand Vacations Club resort on the famed Kohala Coast, offers expansive fairway views and stunning Waikoloa panoramas. Carved out of an ancient lava field, this 112-acre oasis occupies a superb location directly between two of Hawaii's finest golf courses, the Kings' Course and the Beach Course. Guests of the resort also enjoy access to the restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation at the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort. In this spectacular region of Hawaii, perpetually sunny skies, dramatic vistas and world-class amenities combine to create one of the world's most desirable vacation destinations.
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites with private lanais
- Point values for 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites vary to reflect a variety of floor plans and design
- Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer
- Internet access
- 20,000-square-foot super pool featuring 4 slides, whirlpool spas, serenity section, children's beach and water activity play area
- Bistro Restaurant and Pool Bar
- 33,000-square-foot pool area
- Children's Club with daily drop-in activities
- Game room for children of all ages
- BBQ areas throughout resort
- Hilton Fitness by Precor and daily fitness classes
- Accessible guest room has 32" entry or passage doors
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning for in room televisions
- Sand volleyball court
- Charge privileges and resort access at Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Courtesy shuttle to Kings Shops, Queens Shops, and golf courses within the Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Courtesy shuttle to amenities and services at Hilton Waikoloa Village
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.