Overview700 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL 34145
Marco Island, the largest of the Ten Thousand Islands leading to the Florida Everglades, is a tropical paradise nestled between the Gulf of Mexico and pristine natural wetlands. From its ideal beachfront setting, The Charter Club of Marco Beach® delivers a vacation experience that's sure to delight all ages and interests. An extensive selection of activities awaits visitors, from sailboat rentals, tennis instruction and nearby golf courses to poolside recreation and peaceful strolls on the beach. Within walking distance are charming shops and restaurants. Marco Island's secluded environment provides the perfect backdrop for both relaxation and adventure.
- Spacious 2-bedroom suites with balconies
- Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer
- The Charter Club of Marco Beach® is a non-smoking resort
- Heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa and children's swimming pool
- Supervised children's recreation programs
- 2 lighted tennis courts with free play; two weekly tennis round robins; lessons available
- Complimentary use of kayaks and windsurfing equipment for Club Members and guests
- Parasailing, Sailboat and WaveRunner tours and rentals nearby
- Exercise Facilities
Check In: 3 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.